The 1st intellectual output of the project is Curriculum (O1) and include 4 modules.
CURRICULUM FOR TRAINING PARTICIPANTS FOR THE PROFESSION “EXPERT FOR THE COORDINATION OF EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT”
- Curriculum - English language
- Curriculum - Croatian language
- Curriculum - Czech language
- Curriculum - Italian language
- Curriculum - Lithuanian language
- Curriculum - Polish language
- Brochure - English language
- Brochure - Croatian language
- Brochure - Czech language
- Brochure - Italian language
- Brochure - Lithuanian language
- Brochure - Polish language
Project „Pacemaking the education and employment: answers to new challenges and opportunities“ is funded by the European Union's Erasmus+ program.
Open University Koprivnica is the Project Coordinator in the project P-EE, which is funded by the European Union, Erasmus+ KA2.
In project participate partners from Italy, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland, UK and one more partner from Croatia, besides the Project Coordinator.