The 1st intellectual output of the project is Curriculum (O1), which will include 4 modules (O1):
- Module 1: Adult Education teaching models (presentation)
- Module 2: Modern communication technology (presentation)
- Module 3: Human Resources: research, analysis, planning and implementation (presentation)
- Module 4: Cross-cultural competence (presentation)
- Brochure - English version
- Brochure - Croatian version
Project „Pacemaking the education and employment: answers to new challenges and opportunities“ is funded by the European Union's Erasmus+ program.
Open University Koprivnica is the Project Coordinator in the project P-EE, which is funded by the European Union, Erasmus+ KA2.
In project participate partners from Italy, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland, UK and one more partner from Croatia, besides the Project Coordinator.